Monday, July 13, 2009

Hayley's Top Ten

1. Greg, Emiline, and Oliver. Hands down my favorite people in the world. Greg is my best friend and means more to me than anything. Emiline is my little best friend, and I love her to pieces. Oliver is so darn cute, and I love every tiny bit of him.

2. Harry Potter. I am a freakishly obsessed fan and not at all ashamed of it.

3. Reading. I love to read all types of books, but historical fiction has to be my favorite. Throw in a little romance and I'm good to go.

4. Shopping. I get a serious high when I am shopping, so much so that the employees at the mall know me. Greg's favorite sentence from me is, "I can take this back."

5. Disneyland. Another freakish obsession. I am so happy when I am there riding rides, buying snowglobes, eating churros, and watching fireworks. Some of my fondest memories are from all my times at Disneyland. Greg and I went there for our Honeymoon, and I couldn't of asked for a more magical time.

6. Swimming. I love to swim or, as I like to say, "get my float on." I was born a fish and would spend all my time in the water if I could.

7. T.V. I'll admit it, I like the tube. A good show entertains me greatly. Watching Regis, Idol, Gilmore Girls, and so forth makes me happy.

8. Victorian England. I am fascinated with this time period. I sometimes wish I lived in that era...well, if I was a princess or a duchess.

9. Halloween. I love October: scary movies, haunted houses, costumes, candy, and fall weather. On Halloween night, Greg and I buy lots of candy, watch Hocus Pocus, and snuggle. It is one of my favorite nights of the year.

10. Getting involved in other peoples' loves lives. Brian and Mike know only too well.

3 comments:

  1. Hayley's Lover (Greg)July 14, 2009 at 3:53 AM

    Yeah! I love my Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting babe. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar high for Halloween- my kids would agree with you. I never thought about having a favorite "era", would stink to be a peasant then though. Thanks for putting up your top ten- so many great things I didn't know about you. I have to say, if you think you're loving Emaline now- just wait. I didn't think it could get better, but it does. She's going to be your favorite shopping buddy- hold on Greg it's coming!

    ReplyDelete