Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bedknobs and Broomsticks!


Jeff has been wanting me to get this movie. At first I had no idea what he was talking about when he asked me to find the movie Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I thought that was the oddest name. He was telling me that it is the best movie having animation tied with it. After he said that, I said Oh my goodness I love that movie! :) haha I hardly remembered all of it but I remembered the talking fish and the old lady was a witch. Anyways we are watching it right now. I love this movie so so so glad we bought it! Jeff isnt too fond on musicals but seems to be enjoying the movie. Oh such a good classic!!! Here's a movie to have your kids watch, or even with a date (Mike and Brian) haha ;)

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe you own this movie. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! Can you bring it with you next weekend- I would love to introduce my kids to it. I need to go searching out all of the old shows we loved, they are so fun to watch with our kids. We introduced our kids to The Princess Bride last week. They didn't see the humor in it, but we'll keep brain washing them. I always think of Stephani and the show Lucas and Alisha and The Sound of Music. I don't know what shows the boys liked to watch, just that they loved thier video games. I personally loved the smurfs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He would watch that constantly. Wasn't Brian "My Little Pony?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Princess Bride is another great classic. Some others I need to get is Newsies, Oliver Twist, and there are a few more but cant think of them at the moment. But yeah I'll remember to bring it up so ya'll can watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH and this movie was VERY hard for me to find! Disney does their vault thing, so if you are wanting to get this movie, the release date isnt until sept 9th or something... But I found it Graywhales, they're kinda like Haystings and FYE. So good luck in finding it!!! Might have a better time buying it online with overstock or something, we almost did but I wanted it NOW not a few days later, thats why I dont like to order online very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can picture Brian with My Little Pony- that or Strawberry Shortcake.

    We love Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, both of them. My kids prefer the new one, and as much as I love the old one, I think I like the new one better also.

    I have Newsies on a Video, but not DVD. They had it on tv the other day and I recorded it but SOMEBODY erased it. *sigh* My Pride and Predjudice also got erased, HOW that happened no one in the family seems to know. (BLAIR!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Close, Greg, it was "Barbie and Me"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey nothing wrong with My Little Pony, if he did watch it I give him extra brownie points!!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete