Sunday, August 30, 2009

GRE



Mike just took the Graduate Record Examination, a three-hour, three-part, grueling examination that determines your fate as a grad student. It is quite an accomplishment just to finish the test, let alone get a decent score.

He has to wait a couple of weeks to get his complete score and, being in his situation before, I know it can be a stressful and scary time. So congratulations, Mike, and good luck. We hope you get the score you need to get into the school you want.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Mike!! It is a pain in the "bleep" test from what I hear. Josh took it so he could tell you more but I bet you did awesome Mike!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that Mike did great. I would guess that our ever so humble brothers kicked some serious butt on the test, but if we asked them they would say they did Okay. How did you guys end up so smart!!?? Want to raise my kids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for Mike, It's His BIRTHDAY!!!
    Our lives are forever blessed by Mike. He fills our home (I mean REALLY) fills our home with JOY! when ever he's around and has since the day of his birth. He is responsible for millions of smiles and glad thoughts from everyone who knows him. And we, yes WE are luckey to claim him as OURS! He is a Bean and will be with us giving us joy for eternities. Aren't we so blessed? Mike, I am not being sappy, well yes I am, but it is absoultly true and WE LOVE YOU! MOM

    ReplyDelete