Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hotels- The Game


Sorry that I keep posting- apparently I have no life. This is a crazy request, but I figure since so many of you are good at finding hidden treasures, I would ask for you to keep your eyes open at the local goodwill/ DI/ Garage Sales. I played the game HOTELS when I was growing up and LOVED it. I really think that Brooke and her friends would get into it also. Of course, they don't make it anymore, and on E_Bay they are running $50-$75. If you happen to see a copy of this, would you grab it and let me know and I will buy it from you? Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I do not remember having this game as a family, but I have heard of the game. Will keep a look out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't have the game growing up, I played it at the Mihu's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember this game either, but I do have a similar nostalgic feeling toward a game called "Bumper cars" and one with a map of the US with each state containing pictures of their natural resources.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you guys playing bumper cars, although I don't remember ever playing it, or even how it was played. I feel like of bad sometimes, I was all grown up for most of that fun stuff that you guys did. When I was old enough to enjoy playing games, (Farming Game, monoply, etc) everyone else was too young, and when you were all old enough, I was gone. Maybe being a middle child wasn't all bad?

    ReplyDelete