Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Crazy Beans

Thanks for a great weekend everyone. I can't tell you how lucky we are- there are a lot of people in our family now, and I can't think of anyone that I wouldn't want to have around. We're pretty lucky to get along so well. The only thing that could have made this weekend better would have been to have Greg and Hayley and their kids with us. Can't tell you how much we missed you guys- just wasn't quite the same. (I tried calling a couple of times, sorry we missed you- we were thinking of you!!!!) And maybe if we had your eyes, we would have found Mike's tooth! Yes, Mike lost part of a front tooth while having a marshmallow war.

Seems like if it isn't an abscessed tooth, or jumping into a fan, or loosing a tooth, it wouldn't be a reunion. Wonder who's turn it will be next year? Thanks Josh and Alisha and Dad for the very cool "adult" slip and slide. My kids loved it (Blair's included in the "kids" category on this one!) I have some fun Rigby Lake pictures that I'll put on soon. It would be great if everyone would make a couple of CD's and maybe we could exchange them at some time. Mike, I know that you especially have some great pictures that I would love to steal. I miss you guys. When we got home, Brooke, Brant, and Alex all started asking when we could go and have another reunion. There are so many fun traditions that I just don't think that they could do without. We're looking forward to next year. Ahhh, 4 toddlers, and 2 preschoolers. That is something to look forward to....

5 comments:

  1. Really flippin' sad that we couldn't be there. Someday (hopefully sooner than later) we will have sufficient money and time to be able to come out whenever we want. Glad everyone had a good time.

    I am tremendously impressed both that Brian still parts his hair AND that he can keep that incredible part even while water sliding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting some pics jen. I would as well but I have no idea where my camera is. Does anyone else? I love you guys so much. It was so fun to spend time with every one. We missed you greg but it won't be long before we see you again. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's kind of sad that all the teeth problems happen to me. Especially when I hate the dentist with a burning passion. But I had a great weekend with everyone too! And, along with everyone else, wish Greg and Hayley could have been there too. But we are the Beans and that we shall remain no matter where we are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I want lots of pictures too. I didn't take any because I knew others were. Is there anyway to load massive ammounts online? or is that impractical. Perhapse we should just mail CD's around. I'd be willing to have you all mail me CD with all the pictures you have, I'll compile them and send out a CD too everyone else.
    Lish, hope you find your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for making this year's family reunion a success. It was wonderful and I agree that it could have only been better with Greg and Hayley and their little family.

    ReplyDelete