Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pictures of the Nieces and Nephews





















I had SOO much fun taking pictures of your kids- thanks for giving me the opportunity. I have posted a couple of my favorites. I am sure that there are others that you'll like more (we took almost 650 pictures of the kids and water sliding- a little over the top, huh!). I have also had some fun manipulating them. Can I tell you how much I love doing pictures- if I could make $$$ at it- even a little, when my kids are older I would love to do this and weddings, after I learn more! Love you all! (Greg, would you please put up some pics of your kids when you have time- we need to add them to this crazy post!)

3 comments:

  1. You are flickin' talented! These pics are really good! Holy hobby, batman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to agree! these are such amazing pictures! I absolutly love them! Good Job Jen!!!! See, I've always have wanted to do photography or something, I love seeing amazing photo's and always have wanted to do something like that!!! So anyways Awesome job! Those are some fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete