Thursday, September 24, 2009

Now that I am old







Being the oldest- I realize that I am going to ALWAYS be older then you guys- I'll be forging the way into my 40's long before a couple of you even reach your 30's. That being said, I have so many memories of you guys being little kids. Jeff and Alisha's pictures are from right before I graduated, the others are from my Junior year in HS. These are the pictures that I took with me to college. Can you imagine- you weren't much older then this when Blair first met you guys. Thinking about all of you, I realize that we really do have the coolest family ever- I think! Thanks for being the best siblings ever. I can't imagine life without any of you- and QWEST would have been boring to play all by myself! Thanks Greg, for remembering my Christmas plays. I now know where Brooke gets it, and it makes me so much more understanding of her.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, and mom likes to make fun of my big hair- but REALLY? Alisha didn't do her own hair in this picture- so apparently I came by it honestly... i just added to the volume a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how old I was when I went to my first high school dance. I was young, but don't worry, nothing happenned, it was with Jen. I still remember it well. By the time I was born, most of you were past early childhood and I can remember feeling like I missed out on so much of our family before I was born. Luckily I don't feel that way anymore. Thanks, Jen, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen you made being a kid in this family so fun!! You were always leading us to do fun things. Do you remember the time you dressed us all up and lugged us to wal-mart to get a photo for mom and dad for their anniversary. You seriously are the best big sister in the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I remember some game Jen played with all you guys where she'd give you little assignments and you'd run to see how fast you could do them. It had a funky name like, Quest Ha, Ha What a dummy! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird, but this picture of Brian reminds me of Emiline.

    At least we can all feel confident that we have become more fashion conscious (wow) than these frightful pictures.

    ReplyDelete