Thursday, February 3, 2011

Who had the messiest room?

I have been working with my kids to get their rooms "super" clean and organized the last few days. Brant asked me a little bit ago- when you were growing up, who had the messiest room? I had to laugh, and tell him that it was probably ME. But I wasn't really home, or was wrapped up in my own teenage world to notice and remember everyone else's rooms. I remember Steph always had a really neat/cute room, and Brian and Greg both seemed like "neat" kids. Any thoughts on this? :)

7 comments:

  1. I asked Mike and he said, "Probably mine, to be quite honest." So that's his vote I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you a super clean kid, or did that just come with age? I keep thinking that I am going to figure out how to keep my house clean...but I still like to stack. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember having a particularly messy room. I do remember getting lima beans on occasion, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lima Beans? Like to eat? Or the parental figures would put them in your bed if you don't make it? Explain...please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. does mom and dad's room count

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Anonymous! I admit, ours is the last room to get attention. But we wanted better for you dispite our faults. Much loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit that my bedroom now is much worse then my kids. It's cuz I clean the kids room's several times a week and mine is where everyone dumps things. Especially laundry.

    ReplyDelete