Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tooting my own horn

Ok, so a year ago I didn't even have the internet, I couldn't log onto a blog let alone create one, and I was a technical mess.  Now, despite my inner conflict to tell myself I am not dumb, I am letting a quiet giddy "hee hee" escape because I have figured out how to create my very own link button to my blog "My girls and their hair".  If you have already figured this out or think it's not hard, don't tell me.  I want to go on thinking I am smart today :)  Go ahead, click on it.  It really works.  "Hee hee".

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I do like your link very much. do explain how you created it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always thought you were amazing in so many ways...and once again you've proven to the rest of us that you aren't the blonde cheerleader! LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO CUTE!!!!! How did you figure out how to do it? I am so dumb when it comes to stuff like that. I am sooo glad that you did get the internet Steph!!! It's nice to have another way to keep in touch with you!!!

    ReplyDelete