Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NEED TO KNOW NOW!!

I need to know now what you guys want for family reunion!! Your cousins would like to get together. How important is it to you? I KNOW that if you don't book a condo in Jan. chances are you won't get one. Just talked to Holly and they haven't got a condo either but are waiting for us to decide. I want everyone to be there more than I want to get together with cousins. What do you think? Do you want to even have it at Bear Lake. We could possibly go to Ponds again. Or make it real easy and convenient and have it here. But I need to know now, it may already be to late. What are all your thoughts? Mom

4 comments:

  1. I like having it at the house. I think having our cousins there would make things uncomfortable. I don't want to do that. Lets just please keep it the way it's always been. We could get together with them on another date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is what I think. I'm all up for meeting the cousins. I'm friends with them on Facebook and they sent us a Christmas card and they seem really nice. I think it would be fun to meet them. That said, I really don't want to sacrifice family traditions. Liz and I both love the candy jars, the marshmallow wars, grandpa bingo, etc. etc. Additionally I want us all to be together. So, in the end, what Liz and I would prefer is anything as long as it includes the all the family and all the traditions. It'd be fine to take a day out and chill with cousins. It'd be fine to do it in Bear Lake (though I worry about expenses if we have to rent something....and the house is really convenient and comfortable). As long as the traditions and family are there. I say have them come up to Idaho Falls and we'll go to Blacktail. There are less of them then there are us and it'd just be easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when are we having the reunion? is it going to be like last year, second week in Aug?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I posted earlier- but I second what Mike said.
    As to the day, we can't do it the first weekend in August like usual. Sounds like the second seek of August?

    ReplyDelete