Sunday, February 20, 2011

moving back/solicitation

I don't think I have been able to get a hold of everyone, but, as most of you know already, we are moving back.

Yeehah!

We don't have a job, but we feel like we are being guided back to Idaho for whatever reason.

As such, we have a long trek ahead of us. The trip back is four days of driving 10 hours per day (sound familiar, Stephani?). Dad has graciously offered to help me drive back, but it would make the trip so much easier if we had one more person. That way, we could rotate and one could sleep or relax while the other two drove (we might even be able to cut a day off if the rotation works well).

I have already asked Mike, but he is not sure if he can arrange his schedule. So, I am just seeing if anyone has a schedule such that they have a Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Monday available to fly out and help us drive. We would buy your plane ticket.

Thanks and we'll see you all in a couple of weeks!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!! so wait, when are you moving back? This coming weekend or next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for not posting, we are looking at the week of March 3-7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to work out my schedule so I can come. If i do, would Brooke be of help to play with the kids in the back seat, or more of a hinderance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMmm- would I be okay? I am not a guy...

    ReplyDelete