Monday, June 29, 2009

Your Never To Old To Learn!

This old grandma is kind of excited. Most of you know I have been taking a Master Gardner's class. I just got my final back. Mind you, this test took me over 30 hours to complete! Out of 102 possible, I got 96!! Now if I could only spell... But I truly think that is why I somehow came up with tutoring a 7th grader to read and spell. It's not only for for the young man but for my benefit also. Heavenly Father does work in mysterious ways. It's obvious He loves us and wants the best for us. I love all of you also. Mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX! YOU ARE SUCH A BRIGHT SPOT IN ALL OUR LIVES! GRANDMA

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Julie!!!! That is awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Mom. That test sounds frickin hard and I don't envy you for having to take a 30 hour test (that is like all my tests for law school combined). But I do envy your ambition and am very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me smile, mom. You always recognize the Lord's hand in the smallest of things. I hope we (I) learn that from you. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my wife. I am so proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know mother, you are a master gardener in more than one way! When we were kids doing yard work we used to call you the taskmaster. So you are very masterful at doing outside word! But in all seriousness way to go! It's cool to see you still accomplishing such cool things. Most adults just sit around and watch TV, but not the Bean mother! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete