Monday, June 22, 2009

Love the Blog!

I don't have a fancy picture, or fancy words- I just wanted to give a great big public thanks to Greg! I love the idea of a family blog, and I LOVE YOU! Truly, I love our family. I have to say that we have a pretty great family. I'm not the sappy person who often tells you guys how much I love you, but I really appreciate all of you. I can honestly say that you are all my best friends, and with out you my world would be considerably less. I don't know of many families where everyone gets along as we all do (or as I imagine we do). As much as I miss Greg being far far away on Judea's plains, I appreciate his efforts to set up his blog and keep everyone posted on the latest greatest Emiline talking/dancing. Thanks to Brian for taking time to talk with me- I am pretty pathetic and have to little adult conversation that he often gets roped into odd discussions. Thanks to Mike for running up the road- or hiding in the van- and making my kids laugh. Thanks to Alisha for her great cookie making skills, and helping me stay sane with kids. Thanks to Steph for listening to me in the mornings when the rest of you are asleep. Thanks to Jeff for coming up with random conversations, and e-mailing me. This is getting long, but I just want you all to know that no matter where you all end up living, I love you and hope that we can all stay close. When your kids are older, send them to me for a week in the summer- I'll take them all at the same time! Greg, you're an amazing person. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I really do love our family, too. We all have such unique personalities (it is amazing how individual we are) yet we blend well. I am sad that I live far away, but I hope that we can use different ways to stay close in the meantime.
    Thanks for your comments, Jen. You have worked hard to keep our family close and I appreciate it. I only hope that my kids have similar bonds to each other that we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to throw in my concordance with the whole "the Bean family rocks" idea. I love that I can talk to anyone in the family at any point in time and have lots of things to talk about and still feel close to them. You are all amazing people and I have learned and continue to learn so much from each and every one of you. Three cheers for the Frijole family! (Except I'm not actually going to cheer cuz that's weird...) And has anyone else noticed that in the word 'weird' the I comes after the E despite absence of the any C? that bothers me. Just thought I'd throw that out there....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap- I just posted under dad's name, but it isn't showing up, so maybe I didn't, it's too late for this. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete