Friday, May 16, 2014

Just life...

I admit that I am bad at keeping family updated on life events.  But I am trying to do better, so here is what is going on in a nut shell.

Jen- lucky me and my super over the.top dentist anxiety.  I got to have a tooth pulled and a bone graft today.  It went well, drugs are great and I am just thankful it is over!

Blair- loading a uhaul truck tomorrow to take stuff to IF and put into storage.  He does a week of training in Provo next week.  He is excited, and nervous.  We are super thankful mom and dad for letting him crash at their house.  No real lookers at the house yet, but its only been a week

Brooke- has a solo next week in her choir comcert and 8th graduation is Jume 5th.  Feels weird to have a freshman.  I feel like my brothers should all still be in HS

Brant- stayimg busy with baseball and scouts

Alex-  so excited to move.  When we go to IF she would like to try out a new name.  She is going to be Lexi, so get used to rolling that one off. ;)

Dane-  last week of preschool.  He can npt waot for kindergarten and living by Jaxon and Issac...  cousins is all he keeps asking for (and Bailey)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Jenny. Sorry you had to go through it with the dentist. Hope it heals without any additional pain. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds exciting as usual:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. We love you family!

    Also...

    Will Alex be totally offended if we just keep calling her Alex?

    ReplyDelete