Friday, November 20, 2009

Trip to Twin

Last weekend we went to Twin Falls to visit Stephani (really we went because Blair had two college games to ref there, but Steph was my important reason!) We took the kids out of school early on Thursday, drove to IF and then left EARLY on Friday morning to get to Steph's house around 9:30 (Really, Blair was going pheasant hunting, so that's why we had to leave early). The kids had so much fun visiting with her and spending time with the cousins! We went swimming, to the bouncy house, drank volcanoes at the really cool old time chocolate store, played all day long, and had a sleep over at the motel. It was a FANTASTIC weekend. Saturday Dad came over and went hunting with Blair and Adam- they even got 4 pheasants, which made all of the walking a little more worth it. The weekend was too short, but perfect none the less. Below are some pictures of the fun. I tried to make sure to put some cute one's up of Steph's girls, since we don't get to see enough of them on the blog!! There are a couple of pictures of Em that I have tried to load several times, but it keeps loading different pictures rather then the one I choose! I'll try to add them later!




Avery LOVED swimming. This was the first time (I think that's what Steph Said) all out swimming in the water. Dane LOVES it, and wishes that I didn't have to hold on to him.


Steph introduced us to Volcanoes! My kids want to have volcano's with thier friends now! Did you know that Brooke doesn't like "fizzy's"- Pop hurts her mouth, she's probably only had it 4-5 times in her entire life. She would rather be thirsty then have to drink soda.
Sarah wasn't sure she wanted to drop in her egg, but she did in the end!


Love the ball pit. ADMIT IT- all of you secretly want to jump in there to and swim around! I know that I did.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness so much fun!!!! Volcanoes?!! I've never heard of those. you drop an egg in it? interesting. is it a fizzy drink? Looked cool from the pictures!!! Miss you gusy sooo much! I wish we could be up for thanksgiving, but busy here packing and moving and well my sisters are coming down to my dad's this year. Hope all is well with everyone! one of these days i'll have pictures of the house.... just have no clue where my camera is dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it may just be me (and I am the mom) but I think that Avery and Dane look a lot alike (minus the pudge) Do you think we could pass them off at twins?

    ReplyDelete