Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween







Really what goes on at our house on a day to day basis and how the girls look when they wake up in the morning is more scary than their halloween costumes. Sarah just had to be Thumbelina, Emily is a kitty anyway (really, she crawls around the house all the time meowing and she meows the primary songs during singing time in church), and Avery is an indian baby because I already had the costume. They had fun trick or treating with Grandpa and Grandma and if Sarah wasn't falling asleep as we were walking around, Grandpa would have gone all night. His mission was more and more candy. All the girls had candy for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Sad, I wish I could have been there. I know this is way after th fact, but my Halloween was lame. I worked, and didn't even go to any parties, and didn't even dress up. :-( It may be pointless to ask questions since Steph may never ever post again, but did you go to IF for Halloween, or did mom and dad come there?

    ReplyDelete