Friday, September 20, 2013

Not my week for recommends, but here it is anyway.... Mitchell's Journey

This is Mitchell.
It may be only me, but I think he looks a lot like Brant.
Reading about him, he SOUNDS a lot like Brant. LDS, Loves his siblings, super touchy hug-y kind of kid, birthdays are only a couple of months apart.
Mitchell passed away last winter.

I stumbled into his parent's face book page last November when one of my friend's "liked" it, and I looked because I thought he reminded me of Brant.  And now I am hooked. 

His father is an AMAZING photographer, catching amazing angles and the spirit and action of life.  He is also a very good writer, and I have found myself sucked into Mitchell's family.  It's so easy to picture myself in their situation.  As they went through medical care for Mitchell, faced the end with him, and now as they try to put back their lives, I find myself praying for this family.

Reading their posts though has helped remind me everyday to appreciate all that I have.  To enjoy every fleeting moment with my children.  I admit, I can't read a single post with out crying- but it's such a good reminder of what an eternal family is, and to appreciate all that we have hear and now.

I Love All of you!

1 comment:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/mitchellsjourney/photos_stream

    ReplyDelete