Monday, September 23, 2013

I Recommend........

I Recommend.....

Hiking in rubber boots. 

Hugging in a corn patch.

Being towed from the back of a boat.

Amazing firwork shows put on by an amazing uncle.

 Getting soaked in the fountains at Lagoon.

Riding a racing bike.

Having a pool in your backyard.

Building a fire in your garden plot.

 Fishing with Adam.

Surrounding yourself with geese. 

Riding an ATV in your pajamas.

Watching Old Faithful in the rain.

Riding scary rides in the city park.

Climbing the highest tree you can find.

Taking a kayak out on the lake.

 Wearing your Grandpa's shoes.

Taking a nap in the park.

Growing a garden.

Talking your Mom into having a bake sale.

Fishing coins out of the City water fountain.

Eating at Five Guys.

Hooking yourself up to these things at the fair.

Running a sack race with kids twice your age.

Dressing your cat up like an NBA star.

Wading out to get that shiny thing.

Playing Skee Ball at the mall arcade.

Sleeping together in your Grandpa's camper trailer.

Learning to play tennis with your family.

Watching a movie from the back of your truck.

Filling your pool full of water balloons.

Spending a summer with the Mattson's.
(Good by summer, now on to a wonderful fall and winter)

7 comments:

  1. OK, so pictures and stories are my absolute favorite part of the blog and I love it when you share them. We should all share more. I think we would, except we don't have cute kids to show off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually post photos and stories on me and Mike's blog. But I agree, I love seeing updates from people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, it's a wonder your still standing with all that activity! What lucky kids you have. Thanks for being such amazing parents to my grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian- you guys could take some fun pictures of you hiking in rain boots and hugging in the corn- come on! steph- best recommendation ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute I all so loved watching a movie from the back of your truck. love, emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're summer was super! I wish ours was half as exciting!

    ReplyDelete