Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Family Reunion - Price List

Hello again, family!

Here is the price list for some activities that are available at or around Heise Campground. We will be posting a schedule for the family reunion soon, but there will be plenty of free time, so feel free to get out and do some of these things.

Campsites
$21.60 per family per night (this is the only money we will be required to pay)

Pool
Adult (12+) = $9
Child = $5

All day pool pass (including pool and hot pools)
Adult = $10
Child = $6

Value Pass (includes pool, hot pools, and water slide)
Adult = $15
Child = $12

Individual Water Slide Rides (this would be with the purchase of a pool pass, not a value pass)
Unlimited rides = $8
7pm to 10pm = $5
3 rides = $1
10 rides = $3

Golf
9 holes = $10
18 holes = $19
Clubs + 2 balls = $6

Zip Line
Between $30 and $75, depending on number of lines/riders


Obviously these aren't the only activities options. There will be plenty of free choices as well, including fishing, hiking, playing in the river, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!

7 comments:

  1. I wish they had a gate check for children. Then we could really enjoy the hot pools ;) Thanks for the list. Didn't realize they had all these fun things. HOORAY! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I'm really slacking on my blogs! good thing I've decided to look at my old email to see peoples responses on some posts I didnt know existed. :D Thank you Mike and Liz for your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I finally read this. Now I have no excuse for being uninformed.

    Dad

    Would someone tell me how I can set up a profile so I do not have to use anonymous. Told you I was bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many people plan on going on the zip line? Looks like it may be wise to book it if enough people are interested in going.

    ReplyDelete