Friday, May 31, 2013

A Picture Of Love


Sometimes, it's not until after you taken the picture that you realize exactly what you've captured.
Let me explain.  I have a trigger finger.  When my camera is out, I can click faster and at more things than an ADHD octopus using a typewriter.  I want to capture it all.
Most pictures are o.k., but once in a while you get a one-second snapshot that can give you a glimps into the hearts and minds of others.  

It was a basket ball game.  It was also a time that we were spending together with a few cousins and Grandpa and Grandma (which doesn't happen enough).  As a young child who hasn't been to many big events like this, Avery is clearly enjoying the music and clapping.  On her right is Grandpa, who is clearly loving watching her enjoy the game as only a Grandparent can.  On his right is his wife, who anyone can see, is completely in love and is truly reaping the joy of watching her husband having a good time with his grand children.
This picture depicts so much love.
What's fun about it is, Avery doesn't know Grandpa is watching her.  Grandpa doesn't know Grandma is watching him, and no one knows I am watching them!!
I am so happy to see this love.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Candid photos often turn out so much better than posed ones, for this very reason. Great job capturing this moment! This makes me even more excited to see the family in August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of the neatest things I have seen- thanks for sharing- and everyone looks so happy it couldn't be posed! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I love photos, and I am sooo bad at taking them as of late!!! I love seeing the family and enjoying time with everyone, I can feel the family's love so very much! Great photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Grandpa handsome and Avery beautiful? I'm so blessed with a wonderful family who loves each other so much.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete