Friday, November 5, 2010

Things to tell your children so they behave

1.  If you run into the street a car will hit you and smash you flat.  
2.  If you chew with your mouth open you will never have a husband.
3.  Stop picking your nose or you will end up looking like a gorilla.
4.  If you hold hands with a boy you will never go back to school again.
5.  If you don't brush your teeth the sugar bugs will chew holes in them and it really hurts.
6.  If you don't comb your hair people will think we got you at the D.I.
7.  Never talk to strangers or they will take you away from us and you will never see your family again.
8.  If you don't stop I am going to roar a red red roar and fire will come out of my mouth.
9.  If you don't let me clip your toe nails you will have to have surgery on them.
10.  If you don't let me wash your cut it will get infected and your finger will fall off.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome. Absolutely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have us all laughing. I wish I could live at your house all of the time, I am sure it would make me smile. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't bite your finger nails or they will end up in your appendix and you will have to have it operated on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't roll your eyes at me or they will get stuck at the top

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't obey we will send you back to live with the indians

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember the "don't roll your eyes" comment. With Brooke getting older I realize now how obnoxious that is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny. I learned how to threaten unbelievable consequences from Mom and Dad. I remember those Dad posted. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Used a couple of days ago...
    If you bite, I am going to bite you back.

    If your leg hurts so bad, maybe we should just cut it off.

    ReplyDelete