Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hayley

I have always used one word to describe Hayley: Lovely. To me, the word embodies all things pure in every area. Here's what I mean.


First, it is easy to see that Hayley looks lovely. She is very easy on the eyes. She is gorgeous.


Second, she has a lovely smile. I am sure you have noticed. Even on the dreariest days, when Hayley smiles, the clouds break and light fights its way through to shine upon her.

Third, Hayley has a lovely disposition. She is the most Christ-like person I know. I could have never asked for a person that loves me and my children and humanity more than she.


Fourth, Hayley has a lovely sense of humor. I laugh constantly around her, as does everyone else. She is a brilliant comedian.

Finally, for this post at least, Hayley has a lovely Spirit. I know that I am supposed to be the anchor of this family, but she plays that roll completely. She is our Spiritual salvation.


Hayley is lovely. She is the love of my life. She is my tiny, my beany, my girl. Happy birthday, Hayley. I love you.

4 comments:

  1. Hayley you are amazing and I hope that you know that we are so glad that you are a part of this family!!! I hope that you have an amazing day!!! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tired to call....it would have been lovely to talk with you and wish you a big ole wonderful birthday. But know that we do love you lots and miss having you guys close. Imagine me showing up on your door step, with a slightly lopsided cake (with several dane finger prints on the side) and 7 candles lit on top (because that is all that I have, and I really don't know how old you are any way) and all of us would sing loudly (and more then a little off key) a resounding happy birthday. Then we would invade your quiet home and proceed to bring loud laughter and crazy antics- all so when we left you would appreciate how wonderful and quiet your family is. That would be our gift to you. Since you are so far away, please accept this little post in it's place.
    Love you.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you. We hope you had a good one. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete