Sunday, August 8, 2010

Brooke's Blog

Just wanted to let all of you wonderful aunts and uncles and grandparents know about Brooke's blog. She started it last year but hasn't done much with it. She is trying to start posting more, so I thought I would let you know about it. It's always fun to see that people have looked at your blog and commented, so if you have time...could I impose upon you to comment every now and then on her blog? Thanks! Love you guys! And thanks greg for being so sweet to comment on her previous post- she was WAY excited!

http://abrooketroutslife.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks guys- Brooke has been checking it repeatedly and gets all shy/excited because people have read what she wrote. it's going to be good for her writing skills. Now if I can just not critic it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its awesome that she has a blog!!! I mean, it helps us keep connected with her life and whats going on :) its fun. I cant help checking out all the blogs, when I should be working.. hmmm haha haha.. :) So only 3 more days till we get to see you all in IDaho! Wahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete