Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A place for the artwork

Here you go Jenn. Buy four hooks to make three sections so each child has a their own space. Get a dowel small enough that a clothes pin will hook all the way around it and be able to close tight on top of the paper. Make sure you space the hooks close enough together on the wall so that the dowel has room to hang over the ends of the last hooks. Otherwise, they the dowel will get pushed off any time it is brushed against or someone tries to hang something up. Pay no attention to my patched up skewers put together with electrical tape. I didn't have time to get a dowel when I was frantically trying to put this together before someone came over.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get the hooks? I like that they are cold and fancey, rather then just plain gold WalMart hooks. I am going over to Real Deals tomorrow to pick a few things up, so maybe I'll look for hooks there. I can't wait to get all of these little projects fininshed- thank goodness for Mt. Dew (I drank an entire 2 liter bottle by myself yesterday...don't recommend that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute idea steph!! You're so crafty!!

    ReplyDelete