Monday, July 26, 2010

World's Largest Water Balloon Fight

So I know I don’t post on here often, but I wanted to give everyone a taste of my weekend because I enjoyed it so much. At BYU we had the world’s largest water balloon fight. 3,927 people showed up for the event launching over 121,000 water balloons. It was the most fun I’ve had in a while. Afterward, I got to be one of only a handful of people filmed in Kyle Andrew’s music video. It won’t be produced for a while thought. Below is a link to a news article about it and various videos from different news websites.


http://news.byu.edu/archive10-jul-balloonfight.aspx






3 comments:

  1. A) I am so glad to see you posting here! Now let's see you comment more- we miss you!

    B) This looks like TONS of fun! Was it everyone just randomly throwing ballooons, and how had to pick them all up?

    C) Not to sound uninformed, but who is Kyle Andrew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinking fun!! I'm jealous!! Oh the sweet college days when you go anywhere anytime you wanted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. Brian were you red/green or orange/blue shirt? It does look like so much fun. I watched the raw video, it was wild. Let us know when we can see the video. Mom

    ReplyDelete