Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gongrats Esquire Bean

I just wanted to say how proud of Greg I am. He has worked his hiney off for 7 years to achieve this awesome degree and to reach the day he will have tomorrow. Gongrats Greg on a job well done. Pretend I am watching the ceremony with Mom and Dad tomorrow yelling YEA GREG!!! when your receive your diploma (if that's what you call it). My little heart is bursting with joy for you. You have been so successful your whole life and now you are reaping the rewards. Way to go. I have saved this song for so many years for the perfect event and now I get to share it. You should recognize it. It's your own masterpiece. I have more if you want. I am tearing up at your accomplishments and I am proud to call you brother. And as for Hayley, well lets just say you go girl. Being a wife of a student is just as hard as being one yourself. He couldn't have done it without you. Love ya both and are sooooooooo dang proud of you. Love, Steph.
Pocket Veto sound bite

4 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful post Steph! I have to agree with you on all counts. Greg is the MOST AMAZING man in the whole world. When I was twelve I was really scared I wouldn't get married ( I know...quite pathetic), and my dad told me if I prayed everyday that I would meet a worthy priesthood holder, that I would. And boy did Heavenly Father answer my prayer a hundredfold! Greg is perfection. He is everything a person should aspire to be. I am so proud of all of his accomplishments, but most importantly that he always put his family first. He is one hot stud. I love you, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Stephani, that was incredibly sweet. I am very grateful to my family for showing an outpouring of support in my endeavor. I appreciate all of your kind words and thoughts.

    However, lest we forget, we have another brother Graduating from Brigham Young and we should definitely include him in the pomp and circumstance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! I guess it didn't really hit that Mike was graduating until you said that. I keep thinking that he is doing more classes over the summer and there for he isn'r graduating in my mind. HOORAY for all of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still loving the video. Still loving it.

    ReplyDelete