Sunday, May 2, 2010

For Your Eyes Only

I joined live traffic feed today so I could keep track of my visitors on my blog. Anyone else on live traffic feed who's blog I visit can look at their feed and connect to my blog from there. Also, I went into real time traffic feed on the Bean Blog and found that some one from Chicago had just visited and found our family site by googling full arm cast. They now can connect to my site from there. I also have found several other unnamed readers peeking at my family. I normally wouldn't care but, for some reason I am unsettled about it all. Time to go private. Sorry for the inconvenience. When you try to connect, it will have you send me and e-mail and from there I can give you permission. Love you guys and still want you to read and post on my blog or there would be no reason for me to do it at all. Just a waste of my time.

2 comments:

  1. I added live feed to my page also, just for the heck of is...thought it would be interesting to see who is out there. Thanks for the idea! Although, I hate looking at the live feed on the bean blog thinking about how often I am on here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm okay guys, its not having me send you guys an email request, it just tells me to go to the author and ask for you to send me an email invite. :o) So... Steph... if you could send me an email invite would be great. schemer16_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete