Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday my Little Emm



My little Emm's favorite color is pink. She will eat eggs and pancakes for every breakfast and crummy fish for every dinner. She will pick McDonalds as her destination every time. If mommy did laundry regularly she would wear her "soft" outfit everyday. She can carry up to 4 toy animals in her hands at all times. Her favorite movie is Happy Feet or Madagascar or Finding Nemo or Care Bears. (All animal movies). She will have a bath 3 times a day if allowed.
Her favorite people (or animals) to sing to are Chippettes and Micheal Jackson. She loves to ride her bike and scooter, color and draw, sing, and make believe with her animals. She is a wonderful friend to Avery and Sarah and is my sweet middle. Her favorite line "mom can I have a snack". Happy 5th my Little Emm. Thanks to Jenn for the sweet pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Emily!!! I remember when you were so little and shy and would never even look at me and now look at you!! You are a beautiful talkitive girl and I love you!! I hope that you have a WONDERFUL day Emily!! We all love you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope that you had a fantastic birthday and we can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit behind the boat, but Happy Birthday! I love thinking of Emily and her sweetness. When you get to be her friend, she is a true friend. And who can forget the turkey leg?

    ReplyDelete