Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hayley Song

This is my very first song that I wrote with the Christmas gifts Hayley got me! I don't know how to create a player, so if you want to turn it off, just mute your computer. I will leave if up for a few days because I am proud of it and want to show it off. Thanks!

Here are the lyrics:

Hayley
Been thinkin’ bout you lately
Been hopin’ that you take me
Take me away

Hayely
You’re uppin’ my stock greatly
Transport me inter-stately
You’re my state of play

Hayley
Find me a place to see
Hayley
Find me a place to be

Hayley
How can I act irately?
It’s difficult to shake me
I’m feelin’ so cool

Hayley
The other boys all hate me
They’re all lookin’ hasty
They want my Hayley

Hayley
Find me a place to be
Hayley
Find me a place to see
Hayley
Find me a place to see
Hayley
Find me a place to be




6 comments:

  1. Mom says...
    Greg, the song and music are beautiful. I'm sorry We couldn't hear the words very well but the music blew me away! Could you send us the words and are you sure you want to be a lawyer instead of a musician? Ether way, enjoy yourselves, send in your music for publishing (it truley is amaising) And remember your Mom really can't spell :+) But I really do love you with all my heart!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mom! I reposted with the lyrics so that you can read along. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you dare mute it people! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! Hayley, you have the best DH in the world...not to be dis-loyal to my own DH! Thanks for sharing this with everyone Greg. You guys have no idea how much we miss you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful. a true romantic. thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also quite enjoyed it! I'm learning that life is really hard without a computer, but I finaly found my way onto campus and listenned to it. Thanks for sharing! I look forward to whatever else you produce in the future.

    ReplyDelete