Monday, July 29, 2013

Heise Pricing

I wanted to give everyone a heads up as to the pricing on other things that Heise has to offer? 

Pool 

Daily rate:  $9.00 12 and over 
              $5.00 12 and under 

Gauntlet slide (pool) 

$1.00 three slides 
$3.00 ten slides 

Zip Line 

1-6 riders  $65.00 per person. 
6 + riders $55.00 per person 

Minimum weight 30 pounds. Maximum weight 260 pounds.   

Golf (9 hole executive course) 

9 holes     $10.00 
18 holes  $19.00 

Rental of clubs is available although we have a couple of sets that we can bring.  It is a short course so I do not believe you need a full set. 

Dad

4 comments:

  1. I just spoke to Mike tonight and he informed me that the information that I had Steph post has been on the blog for 2 months. I admit that I am not good a looking at the blog so my apologies for duplicating what Mike did. Now I will go and read what I was supposed to 2 months ago.
    Dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, daddio. It is good that people have reminders of the different aspects of the family reunion. But it is also a good reminder for everyone to please read (if you haven't) the blog posts on the family reunion. Love you dad!

      Delete
  2. I just figured you were reminding everyone... and I didn't know about golf! Hooray for next week

    ReplyDelete