Monday, April 22, 2013

Family Vacation

Yes- I like vacations.  A lot.  And they have to involve the beach (almost always).  So next May is our next planned vacation.  We've planned on going to S. Cali BUT I found that allegiant if flying direct to Hawaii from Boise... and this April tickets were at $300 round trip.  That is pretty cool and exciting, and I have to admit that I am tempted.  IF I can save a bunch of money, that might be an idea, but either way- next spring we are vacationing. 

THE POINT IS- we would like to invite anyone that would like to come.  I realize that work, life, time, etc. happens, so don't feel bad if you don't come.  We have just found that we LOVE traveling w/ our Aunts and Uncles and always want everyone to feel like they can come if they want. 

And I travel cheap.  Like, really cheap.  But would love to go w/ a beach house again.

1 comment:

  1. So wait, when are you planning your trip?!! Because of course me and Jeff will plan to be there!!!!! Just let us know, and we'll do our best to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete