Friday, October 5, 2012

Reviews and recommendations

So I was thinking: I really value my family's opinion. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to talk to each of you about books, movies, music, products, etc. that you have opinions on. I thought, "There are a million things that I want to share with my family, I wonder if they feel the same way?"

So here's my thought: What if, each month/week/whatever time period, one member of the family created a post reviewing some product, game, person, really anything, indicating why they like it, why they don't like it etc. It can be about anything from baby wipes, to Baby Face, to "What ever happened to baby Jane?," to baby carrots. Anything you want!

I think it sounds fun, but if there is little interest, I'll just pose randomly whenever I have something I want to share. Thanks for your input!

4 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like fun :) besides I think it would be a good way for all of us to get to know one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on board! Will there be some method of determining when/by whom reviews are posted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely. If there is enough interest, I would probably do a weekly post. I think we probably have ten or eleven people in our family that actively blog/facebook. So, if one person takes a week, you will have a post about every three months. I would create a schedule and post it on the side of the blog. If you miss your week, it's cool! We would just keep going. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a great idea! I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to post because we still don't have the internet at our place so I can't check anything unless I visit mom and dad, but as soon as we do I'll start. Thanks for always finding ways to keep our family close Greg!

    ReplyDelete