Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HELP WITH DINNER!!

I've No energy and out of ideas for simple, repeat SIMPLE things for Dad's dinner. I'm going to try Cailey's crock pot meal tonight but I could use any more ideas. I will post some for you all and I hope we can keep this going and share when we come across a great idea. With as busy as you all are, I think this will be a good thing for all of us. Loves and more loves, Mom
1. frozen burritos with salsa, cheese, and sour cream
2. .... well,.......well,.......see the problem??

1 comment:

  1. 1.Ramen Noodles with shredded Tilamonk cheese (Jeff's fav)
    2.Frozen meals in bags (you can find them at walmart!), just pour them in your skillet and heat up, yummy!
    3. Soup! (canned or in packages)
    4. Salad, any kind you like (I love spinage) and add cooked chicken, and any toppings you will enjoy. Great as a side dish with mashed potatoes and chicken.
    5. Pasta! boil noodles add sauce yum! (yes this is mainly about what we eat... kinda sad and very unhealthy, all of my ideas so far)

    I have some recipies that I can send or post, some are not as easy and a bit time consuming. I dont like time consuming things but some of these are def worth it! some others you can change out the ingrediants. I so need to do better with cooking. I like easy things, frozen meals are my best friends! Also boxed meals! I've been told to prep several meals in advance - say saturday or sunday, then put them in freezer/fridge and when you are hungry later that week, pull them out pop them into the stove and walah! its ready. Anyways those are my easy ideas off the top of my head without looking at my recipe books.

    ReplyDelete