Thursday, March 24, 2011

On your marks, Get set, GOOOOO!!

I meant to get this finished way before now but we've been so sick this last week it's been the last thing on my mind. Jules has strep and as a result all of us but Isaac are on antibiotics and luckily we're finally starting to feel better. So let's get this party started!! If you haven't weighed yourself, do it, cause we're starting the contest now. It will go until the family reunion so work your little hinies off so you can win some money. I'll get back to you later with more info but for now start eating better and exercising. I love you guys!! Thanks for being my motivation to get healthier!!

2 comments:

  1. I thought that I had posted this earlier, but I talked to Alisha, and i think that it would be wise to keep track of everyone's weight loss so that we can have monthly updates as to who is doind the best. We don't have to post everyone's weight, but we could show the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a good idea, I'll have to ask Jeff where he is at and we'll post ours later this week. :)

    ReplyDelete