Thursday, October 21, 2010

Go ahead and try it

Ever since I had Avery I have been struggling with acne on my jaw line and neck that spreads and never goes away.  My friend told me she had the same thing and a nurse told her to try Hydrocorisone cream.  I was skeptical at first but was on the verge of trying just about anything.  Wala.  I couldn't believe it.  Within two days of application morning and night (no make-up)  my face was healing.  Now when it flares up enough for me to be bothered, I apply it and it goes away fast.  Hope this helps for anyone else who suffers from our hereditary bad skin.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if it would help me when I knick myself shaving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think they have a cream like that to help take of belly fat? :)

    Blair suggests not shaving- that's the best solution for the knicks. Sorry guys!

    ReplyDelete