Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sarah's Story......It's been a Year



Dear Friends and Family,
I can't believe it is already June 2.  This day has been looming over my head and creeping up.  It is not a day that I choose to remember, but here it is and I can't believe it, but so are we.   This has been an amazing year for our family and for Sarah.  Our lives have been turned upside down and inside out and we've landed on our feet.  We've settled into our new "normal" and even though life is still very hard, it is still very good!  Sarah is the most amazing girl.  I can't believe how well she has adapted into her new life and with such spirit and happiness.  She is courageous and so strong.
I've put together a video about her diabetes and her new life.  Please take the time to watch it with an open heart and an open mind.  This is our life every day, every hour.
We are walking on August 22, 2015 in Idaho Falls to support Junior Diabetes research.  For Sarah, it's something we have to do.  We need to support her and all the other children who deal with this disease.  I invite you all to save the date and to come and support her in this walk.
Please let me know if you plan to join us and I will order a shirt for you and tell you how to join our team.  Thank you for all your support.  We love you all.

7 comments:

  1. We will be there on the 22nd of August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing and awesome video Steph- very eye opening, and I thought I had a pretty good handle on it all! It reminded me as I watched how much i love ALL of my nieces and nephews! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Steph, this made me cry. We love you all so much. Sarah, your amazing. Keep up the good job. Grandma Bean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, you have an amazing mother, but then you are amazing too. We love you guys so much. Grandpa Bean

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will be there Stephani!!! Beautiful video - it's hard for us to comprehend what it's like, and this gives us a small glimpse. Well put together! I love you guys so dang much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will be there Stephani!!! Beautiful video - it's hard for us to comprehend what it's like, and this gives us a small glimpse. Well put together! I love you guys so dang much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will be there Stephani!!! Beautiful video - it's hard for us to comprehend what it's like, and this gives us a small glimpse. Well put together! I love you guys so dang much!!!

    ReplyDelete