Thursday, June 25, 2015

Family Reunion Picture Swap!!

We had a really great time at the family reunion- thanks to everyone for making it a great time! We wanted to give everybody an opportunity to share pictures, so we created a family dropbox account where we can all load and view pictures.

Steps to sharing pictures:

1. Go to www.dropbox.com (click here)
2. Enter in email and password (this is a family account so we created a login and password just for this. The login email is bean.family.love@gmail.com and the password is bean.family)
3. Click on the folder "Family Reunion 2015"
4. Once inside the folder, there are 5 icons to the right of the folder title. The furthest left of these is "upload...". From here you can choose the pictures that you would like to upload.

Once pictures are shared, we will be able to view them and download if desired.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for setting this up, Brian! It'll be fun to see what others post.

    I think it might be good, however, to change the password and email it out instead of posting it on the blog. As the blog is public, anyone on earth could access this user name and password and as such all our pictures. Perhaps I'm a tad paranoid but you never know who is out there trolling for pictures. Creepers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did this never materialize? I would love to see photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps I never saw this post! Actually I haven't been on for a very long time, I'll check with Jeff to see if he has done this or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opps I never saw this post! Actually I haven't been on for a very long time, I'll check with Jeff to see if he has done this or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opps I never saw this post! Actually I haven't been on for a very long time, I'll check with Jeff to see if he has done this or not.

    ReplyDelete