Monday, August 19, 2013

Family Reunion Photos

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say thanks to you all for helping out so much with the family reunion. I thought it went well, and Mike and I had so much fun with everybody!
Last year, Brian was nice enough to compile everyone's photos onto one disc, and it was so fun to see the pictures everyone got! This year, I've set up a Dropbox folder for us to all upload our photos to. I have sent emails to each of you to share the folder. If you didn't get the email, it means I probably don't have the correct email address, so just let me know where I should resend the invite. I've already uploaded all the photos we got, and I'd love to see everyone else's! In the meantime, here are just a few of ours:










5 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I needed another day at the reunion. I realize that it's my fault and had I showed up on Thursday night like everyone then I wouldn't have felt so sad that it was short. Everyone has work and life, but it would be so nice to meet at mom and dad's again next year for one night before heading up camping. Mike and liz, you set a high standard for us to follow- love you guys. You're pretty amazing and did so much work!

    Complete side note- Brooke pointed out that since we are going from top to bottom that it won't be our families turn to plan it until 2019... And she will be on her mission. It was kind of a gut check to me at how fast our kids are growing up, and how important it is that we spend as much family time together as possible. The summer after that I will have of my older kids on missions.... BUT Brooke will be close to coming home. *blah* I am old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor grammar... I should have said SHOWN up. Liz, don't read to closely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even with us being there on Thursday I wished it was longer! It wasn't enough but then again it seems like I always want more time even when we've had more than a few days. I just love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike and I talked about how it would have been perfect if we had started camping on Thursday, and had two full days together at the campsite. Maybe next year if we get dates figured out super early we can make sure to get enough time off work to make that feasible!
    Also if Brooke is dying to have a say in the planning process, you could always try switching years with someone!
    And seriously, we want to see photos! I loved the one you posted on facebook, Jen. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Liz thanks for setting the dropbox up for us, pretty cool way to share pictures and stuff!! Jen I do want to see the family pictures! I'm so excited!! It was so much fun being with everyone, and I'm glad Jeff and I got the day before off too it was just nice being able to see everyone.

    ReplyDelete