Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Summer clothes....

To pull 'em out, or wait...that is the quesiton.
If i pull them out, I know it's going to snow. But on days like today (supposed to be 72) i feel bad that they didn't have any short sleeve shirts to wear and had to scramble last minute. i could pull out most and put away most, but that means doing it all again. later.

ADD TO THAT- Alex is in a size 3 shoe and brooke is in a 3.5. What size do I buy- same for both, or shoes a 1/2 size apart (which seems silly)!

5 comments:

  1. I always keep some short sleeved clothes out with my winter clothes, for this very reason. Plus I can still use them for layering in the winter. And I say buy size 3.5. I'm guessing Alex is growing fairly quickly, so it won't be long before they'll fit her perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point- I will go w/ the larger size (since Brooke doesn't really grow). NOW if I can just decide whether to buy the same thing (that way they don't fit about having to share...Brooke isn't as hard on her stuff as alex is, an age thing) or do I buy different stuff and tell them to share. Really, who thought having girls 4.5 years apart I would be having this challenge!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever shoes you buy, you should get them at Target. I haven't worked there in a while but for some reason I still feel a strange affinity for the Target shoe department.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to shop at target (even ded that this afternoon) but they don't have the sandles that we're looking for... but i will keep trying- JUST for you!

    ReplyDelete