Monday, January 25, 2010

A car for Dad






Here is the car that I have picked out for dad. I think that he would look SMASHING driving down the road to his meetings. It's probably going to be a REALLY great deal though- with 110,000 miles and a good body! Their does appear to be some damage to the front, very bottom bumper- like they hit the parking cement block...something I have done...and actually driven over...and got high centered...humiliating- but I digress. If interested, Randy or Carol is who to contact. I have talked w/ each of them at different times and they are really super-dooper nice! Let me know if you need more info! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Jen, you rock. I knew you always had your eyes open for deals so you could share with the family, but I always thought it was limited to underwear and cereal, but cars? However, I do agree, dad should get the car, or one like it. Or, when Greg is rich, he can just buy one for dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Jen! I've gotta say the purple flames make it a must for dad. Though I must inform everyone of something. I have learned that as much as dad loves Mustangs, he has also developed a taste for the equally pretty Mistubishi Eclipse. He prefers the newest model, but likes them all. So if anyone finds a pretty one out there for a good price, it's about time we get dad into a car he really loves. We know he's modest about it, but deep down we can all see a speed demon waiting to break through!

    ReplyDelete