Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thankful for my Family---- That's YOU

I just wanted to write a quick thank you to my brother's and sister's and parent's.  Moving has been fun, and interesting, and hard, and good.  But an emotional roller coaster, especially for my kids.  I want to send a big shout out to all of you for your words of support and kind actions of love, and christ like example.  Especially when dealing with my kids.  Brooke has commented that several of the aunts and uncles are following her on instagram, thanks for keeping her honest, and thanks for liking her pics.  Thanks to each of you for taking the time to call and check up on our family, and for smiling at things as we change the house around (thanks for not freaking out!).  Thanks for your donations of archers, your skyping, your texts, to mom and dad for running errands with me, and basically for just being you.  I love all of you, I MISS all of you.  But more then anything, I am so thankful that I am have the privilege of calling you my family.
((hugs))

4 comments:

  1. Aww Jen, you make me miss you and everyone else too!! I sure love you and am so grateful you're my big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen you are amazing. This whole family is absolutely amazing!! I am sooo thankful to be apart of this family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The importance of big sisters are only second to parents. Whether we say it or not, we think the world of you too. . . . and sorry for not calling back tonight. . . :)

    ReplyDelete