Friday, December 14, 2012

Week in Review

So the previous schedule had me a few weeks ago- and I was so excited for it.  I have been thinking and thinking about what I wanted to review.  Alas, my week is this week- and today is Friday.  You may have to forgive me and allow me to add it when I can.  Claudia found out last week that her cancer is back and had to go in for surgery this week.  Blair and I were gone Tues- Thurs with his parents.  Not being near a computer, and quite frankly having more pressing things on my plate, my review has not been top of my list.  Sorry guys, It's not like I don't love you and this idea.

1 comment:

  1. Well its been a while since I've even been on the blog! I wish I would have seen this sooner, I do hope she's doing well, when you can give us an update! I'll keep her in our prayers. This month sure has been busy crazy lately - i'm ready for a new year.

    ReplyDelete