Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm REALLY dejunking

Does anyone want any craft stuff? If more than one person wants an item or group of items, I will choose a name out of a hat so something of that sort to make it fare.
ITEMS UP FOR GRABS
1. Scrapbook paper
2. Stamps
3. Punches
4. Distress kit
5. Labeler w/colored tapes
6. Ribbons/button/bows on cards
7. Assorted ribbons
8. Stickers of all kinds
9. Old issues of Family Fun
10. Leather craft tools, alaphabet, designs
12. Plastic Beads
13. Stitchery Kits
14. Bottles of acrilic paints
15. Old Bernina sewing machine that still works well
16. Candy molds, Sucker molds
17. Foam shapes and sticker foam shapes
18. Yarn
19. My cool, cool, leather Crocodile Dundee hat from Woodbadge
20. Games
21. Puzzels both adult and kid
Any thing else any of you wish you had of ours that we don't use? I'm sorry if I've listed anything on here that has been a gift from you. I'm just going crazy with STUFF we don't need.
Here are some pictures of pictures we've had laying around.
22.

8 comments:

  1. I would like to place dibs (or my name in the hat on....)
    Scrapbook paper
    4. Distress kit
    7. Assorted ribbons
    8. Stickers of all kinds
    9. Old issues of Family Fun
    14. Bottles of acrilic paints
    20. Games (depending on which ones)
    18. Yarn (some)
    Maybe sucker molds...but I am afraid that's something I would "like" to have, but wouldn't ever really use. Hmmmm.
    Let me know! Thanks. Now, do you want some of my junk? Size 8 boys pants? Lots of soze 7 and under Alex clothes, Size 3 boys clothes, kids roller skates....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like a change of clothes, summer and winter, and pjs for each size kid both boy and girl. Something nice would be nice :) I do have enough to size 4. Thanks, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can accomdate- do you need socks and undies too? I will see if I can even get the bigger sizes to you. Cute is a relative term, based upon the person you are talking w/. SO0 I will do my best to get something cute, but only on my terms, no one elses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOM, I thought we got rid of the ribbon and bows on the cards last summer!! Did you take them out!? :)
    Oh there is so much I would like.
    I would like some scrapbook paper, stamps, punches. My kids would love the stickers. Maybe a stitchery kit or two to teach Emma. Games (also depending on which ones)and maybe some yarn. The only question is how to get it from you. Maybe dave and dianne can bring it up when Josh graduates! Can you hold on to it for that long?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will hold it as long as I need to, as long as it goes to a forever home. I'll wait until everyone has a voice before we draw/split up stuff. Jen, a change of undies sounds like a really good idea. I don't have any of those for any sizes. Hum....Alisha, I probebly did give all the cards up. But I do have more ribbon. We are still trying to come up for Josh's graduation too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz and I would like a go at the games and puzzles. We are board game fiends, and play board games almost every day. We love em. I really think you should keep your Woodbadge hat though. Maybe it's just cuz I like to hold onto anything nostalgic at all, I think you might wish you hadn't given it away. Then again I could be totally wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like:
    2. Some Stamps
    10. Leather craft tools

    You should sell your labeler and beads on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, to whatever is left over:) Thanks Mom!!! You know, Emily and Sarah are going through the crafts like crazy. I think I have to supply them at least once a week with paint, or glue, or paper, or tape, or markers, etc. Emily is learning how to stitch and is loving it so if they are left that is great. I agree with Greg. The high ticket items should be sold on ebay. You are so kind. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete