Thursday, May 26, 2011

Planking Contest

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=15697403&nid=1017





Thanks to Cailey I thought this would be such a fun contest to do with our family.  Take pictures of you, your spouse (if they'll do it), and your children planking.  Be creative and have so much fun.  There are some rules to this though.

  1. You must always lay face down, ensuring your face remains expressionless for the duration of the Plank.
  2. Your legs must remain straight, and together with toes pointed.
  3. Your arms must be placed by your side, held straight, and fingers pointed.
  4. You must make it known that you are Planking. Saying 'I am Planking' usually gets this across. Sternly announcing it will ensure a good result.
  5. Your safety should always be considered. Properly thought-through Planking procedures should always go to plan. Never put your self at undue risk.
  6. Every Plank that is captured must be named.
* I think the naming of the plank could ultimately be the funniest part
* Lets give everyone a week to submit 

5 comments:

  1. Okay. Already started. Will be continuously posting planks. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) See it's fun. I've been thinking about it all night. I've got some pretty good ones in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome guys! this will be super exciting!

    Cailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. and my comments will now say anonymous cuz for some reason it will not let me comment under my name anymore! GRR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So who exactly is judging this contest? The week is up!

    ReplyDelete