Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Zelda Fans - Essential Information

I know there are some Zelda Fans in the family. As I was reading through a newly acquired book, Hyrule Historia, I was made aware of the fact that there is a very specific timeline to these games. They are not all the same Link, or Zelda, but they have a chronological order and history that run very closely together. The picture below is a quick illustration, but much more, interesting information, can be found here:

http://zeldawiki.org/Zelda_Timeline




Fascinating eh? 


4 comments:

  1. You crack me up Mike! I loved playing Zelda with you guys when we were young but I do not remember the story line at all. I miss us all posting on this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you used to play Zelda with us! Looks like it's time to get back into it an reconnect with your childhood!

      Delete
  2. I, of course, am a Zelda superfan (my Nintendo avatar name is still Link; I even contemplated agreeing to name one of my boys Lincoln so I could call him Link for short). This makes me want to play ALL the Zelda's in order ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I haven't played most of the mobile ones, though they seem interesting. I have played Windwaker and Phantom Hourglass, which were fun. I've also been putting of Skyward Sword, but since it kicks everything off I feel like I need it now!

      Delete