Friday, January 16, 2015

It's okay if you don't blog

Blogging is hard.  It takes time and effort and energy, which I for one am lacking right now.  Plus, I feel like we all do a pretty darn good job of keeping in connection other ways.  Most of us are on Facebook and I know that we all post and comment and message to each other.  A few of us are on Instagram and that has been a good place to connect.  I may be the lone tweeter, but I also think several of us do Pinterest.  Additionally, I feel like we have a robust text string wherein we all communicate thoughts and feelings, either as a group or to each other individually (ahem ... Mom, Dad, get smart phones ...).

I guess the bottom line is, I don't think anyone should feel guilty for not posting on here.  I think there are quicker, more efficient ways of communicating and this may become more of a "message board."  I look forward to continued connecting with all of you through the various mediums we already do!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I were better at commenting on here. I get emails every time someone posts, I just forget to get on and check it out. I think the moral for me is that a post is not measured by the number of comments it receives. I read them all, even if I don't comment, which I think is true of many others as well. SO, if you don't receive a lot of comments, don't think you should stop posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i with all did instagram. I post almost every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I havent posted anything on here as of late, does not mean I dont read things from here! I just might be a few weeks late. But I do like to go on here to catch up with any family events. This last semester was hectic for me so I really wasnt on anything at the time. But now i"m able to catch up!

    ReplyDelete