Friday, June 17, 2011

Call for help....Family ABC's

I want to make a book for Dane using the ABC's and family. I am thinking you could take a picture of your kids (or send one you already have) with them doing something (jumping, sleeping, sliding, swimming...hmmm, seems like lots of ssss's) or have them with something that i can put with a letter. I know, not very clear.
Here is what I am thinking-

The picture of Sarah and Emily with their casts I could say
Sarah and Emily have Casts.
Or
Dane Likes Cats (and put a picture of him with our cat)
Or
Jaxson likes Cars (and a picture of Jaxson with cars)

I am thinking that I could put 2-5 pictures on each page. I would love some of the Aunts/Uncles/Grandparents, too. I would love the picture of Liz walking the Plank and put that under P.

If this is too much effort, don't stress, but if you do have pictures, would you send them to me with what letter you are thinking, or if you are snapping pictures and you could throw in a flower, or a train, or something that starts with V,Q,X,or Z...or any other letter...that would be great!

LOVE YOU!!

1 comment: