Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Petersens Young



I was thinking a few months ago that I have never seen a picture of Grandpa and Grandma Petersen when they were young. We have so few pictures of them, but I was glad that Mom was able to rummage up the one above. The younger kids probably don't remember much about these two when they were old, let alone when they were younger, so I thought I would post these pictures. Grandma pretty much looks the same to me; I see very little resemblance between anyone in our family . . . what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I haven't ever seen pictures of them younger- this is wonderful. Thanks. I don't see any resemblence with grandma, but I can kind of see a little bit of Brian in Grandpa, I think? Maybe head shape a little and smile a little? Where did we come from? Mom, are you sure you're not adopted- you don't look like either of them I don't think. Can someone post pictures of mom when she was little?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke just looked at this post and her first comment "I think that Grandma Honey's dad looks a little bit like Uncle Brian!" SO- maybe it's not just my imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! It totally makes me remember grandpa petersen. I think the things I remember most about him is: He always drank tang from that pink mug. Do you remember? I also remember going to visit him and if he was out on his morning walk we couldn't wait for him, we always had to go find him. He always used to wear t-shirts with picture and logos on them under his button up shirts so you could see the pictures through the shirt. I also remember sitting on his lap. He was such a nice grandpa. What do you guys remember?

    ReplyDelete